How to apply
- A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with typical liberal arts, social sciences, introductory statistics, and human biology courses;
- An acceptable grade-point average in undergraduate course work (as evaluated by the School of Social Work and the Graduate School);
- A masters degree in social work from a CSWE accredited program or a closely related discipline. Preference will be given to applicants with the MSW.
- A GPA in graduate studies of at least 3.00.
- Acceptable scores on the Graduate Record Exam (GRE), traditionally at least 1000 combined on the verbal and quantitative sections (old test) and approximately 297 (new test).
- Completion of a graduate introductory statistics course with a grade of “B” or better;
- Completion of a graduate introductory research course with a grade of “B” or better.
- Other materials as required in the application instructions.